dosing, is available in 2 doses and
2 devices, and can be kept at room
temperature (≤77ºF) for up to 2 weeks
The recommended starting dosage for KEVZARA is 200 mg once every 2 weeks, given as a subcutaneous injection.
- No dose adjustments are recommended based on age, gender, race, or weight
- KEVZARA can be used with or without MTX or other conventional DMARD(s)*
- Reduce the dose to 150 mg q2w for the management of neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, and elevated liver enzymes
DOSE MODIFICATION FOR PATIENTS WHO NEED IT
- KEVZARA initiation is not recommended in patients with an ANC <2000 per mm3, platelet count <150,000 per mm3, or ALT or AST >1.5 x ULN1
- If a patient develops a serious infection, hold treatment with KEVZARA until the infection is controlled1
*Dosing of MTX and other conventional DMARD(s) may vary.
MTX=methotrexate; DMARDs=disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs; q2w=once every 2 weeks; ANC=absolute neutrophil count; ALT=alanine aminotransferase; AST=aspartate aminotransferase; ULN=upper limit of normal.